Translate

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Lace Stipe Blanket

Once I was into crochet, I decide that home made baby blankets would make wonderful gifts. I decide if I was going to spend my time making something, I wanted it to last. And as babies grow so fast (and as it takes me awhile to finish and send a project) I decide on blankets. This is one of my favorites.  I like it so much that I've made a larger one for my sofa, and I love it!

Stripey Lace crochet blanket. Stripey Lace crochet blanket. Stripey Lace crochet blanket.


The one I made for myself has the stripes going width ways.

Stripey Lace crochet blanket. Stripey Lace crochet blanket.


I found the free pattern HERE. The pattern is written going out from the center (the starting chain in the middle of the blanket). As I don't like the thick stripe going down the center I just crocheted one side of the chain. The pattern is very easy, so once you get going it goes fast.

Stripey Lace crochet blanket.

Click HERE to see how I block blankets.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda Fiedler31 May 2019 at 10:50

    Your baby blanket turned out beautiful. I found you from AllFreeCrochet.com this morning and I wanted to see how your blanket turned out. Your color combination is wonderful!
    buena_terra@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete